Low Profile M-Spine LSO
The M-Spine lumbar-sacral orthosis is designed to support the patient at all stages of his/her recovery. The moldable panels are to be applied post-op without delay for effective immobilization, and kept in place throughout the rehabilitation phase. Later the corset, worn alone, can be adapted to provide comfortable daily support thanks to the progressive immobilization capabilities of our unique locking system featuring inter-crossed straps and flexible plastic-covered steel stays. Combined with our comfortable and breathable knitted cotton fabric, you get a result that speaks for itself: Perfect patient compliance.
- Supports from sacrum to T-9 level.
- Post-op: Following stabilizing surgery, following lumbar disk surgery.
- Degenerative pathologies: Osteoporosis, lumbar- sacral vertebrae complaint, protrusions, arthritis.
- Muscular pathologies: Muscular contractures.
- Practical and easy to fit, it adapts perfectly to your body.
- This corset acts as a corrective measure and as a support to postural defects.
- Breathable and non-allergenic, 100% cotton.
- Back is 10 ½” high
- Front is 6 ¾” High
- Back Panel is 15” high
- Abdominal Panel slips inside front pocket
1 item added to your cart.
Item in Cart: 1
Low Profile M-Spine LSOManufacturer: M-Brace
Fill out your contact information to request information on this product, or contact us at the number below.
Phone: (585) 360-4900
Send To A Friend
* Listed shipping rates are calculated on this item alone, which may not apply if you have additional items in your cart. You may change your shipping preferences at any time by proceeding to your shopping cart.