AIR Back Brace
This Lumbar-Sacral Brace acts as an immobilizing device for the lumbar-sacral region and its’ primary function is to reduce pain caused by lumbago, sciatica and ischialgia. Made with semi-rigid fabric, it enjoys a structure made with eight selfmodeling and flexible steel stays on which a number of rigid straps slide. When the locking system is pulled and secured at the front, the inside straps stiffen the entire structure, thus effectively immobilizing the lumbar-sacral region. Two rigid thermo-formable panels for lumbar and abdominal application are included. These panels produce intra-abdominal pressure to reduce load on discs thus reducing pain and improving post-operative outcome when used with the corset in the appropriate position. The supported region extends from the sacrococcygeal joint to T-9 vertebra. Practical and easy to wear, this brace perfectly adapts to whatever size and body type, thus ensuring maximum support and comfort at the desired tension. Through a new locking technology, operated by means of two crossing bands, the closing system is totally user friendly and allows a wide range of tension settings. This patented immobilizing device can be adapted to the patient’s size and body type thus resulting in a custom device. Two preliminary settings: a) for different waist or pelvis circumferences (usually only in S/M size) b) for different sizes. This Lumbar-Sacral Brace is manufactured in accordance with the primary requirements set under the European Directive 93/42/EEC on medical devices and in accordance with the Italian law (LD 24th February 1997, No. 46) introducing the same EU Directive.
- Lumbago, sciatica and ischialgia.
- Lumbar-Sacral pain of other origin and nature.
- Disc complaints.
- Osteoporosis related lumbar vertebrae complaints.
- Para-vertebral lumbar muscle spasm.
- Light trauma of the lumbar-sacral column.
- Supports from sacrum to T-9 level.
- Post-op: Following stabilizing surgery, following lumbar disk surgery.
- The addition of lateral panels makes this brace indicated for the treatment of burst fractures.
- Degenerative pathologies: Osteoporosis, lumbar- sacral vertebrae complaint, protrusions, arthritis
- Muscular pathologies: Muscular contractures.
- Practical and easy to fit, it adapts perfectly to your body.
- This corset acts as a corrective measure and as a support to postural defects.
- Front is 6 1/2” high
- Back is 11” high (without panel)
- Front panel is built in
- Back panel is 15” high
- Two lateral (side) panels included
- S-M: 70 - 95 cm. 27,5 - 37,4 in.
- L-XL: 95 - 115 cm. 37,4 - 45,3 in.
- 2XL-3XL: 110 - 130 cm. 43,3 - 51,2 in.
1 item added to your cart.
Item in Cart: 1
AIR Back BraceManufacturer: M-Brace
Fill out your contact information to request information on this product, or contact us at the number below.
Phone: (585) 360-4900
Send To A Friend
* Listed shipping rates are calculated on this item alone, which may not apply if you have additional items in your cart. You may change your shipping preferences at any time by proceeding to your shopping cart.