The Tranquility Advantage
Quality of Life
- Confidence of no leakage or odor.
- Restoration of normal socialization ends isolation.
- Uninterrupted sleep patterns promote healing and well-being.
- Elimination of wetness, cold and discomfort reduce nighttime toileting.
- Fewer changes lessen caregiver fatigue.
- No leakage means less laundering of clothing and bedding.
- Reduction of frustration and caregiver burnout.
- Tranquility technology protects fragile skin from irritation and rashes.
- Urinary tract infection and skin breakdown are reduced in most cases by inhibiting bacterial growth.
- Injury from incontinence related slips and falls are reduced.
- Risk of strain/injury to caregivers is reduced by lowering the number of changes.
- Total cost savings: high absorbent capacity means fewer changes, fewer units purchased, fewer units to dispose and less labor required.
- Laundry cost savings: fewer clothing/bedding changes due to leakage, less detergent and water usage, longer linen life and less labor.
Tranquility products are carefully engineered to provide premium protection. The Peach Mat construction uses a proprietary composite structure of tissues, superabsorbent polymers, cellulose and liquid dispersing materials. The peach-colored core assures the product is the Tranquility brand.
Whether you’ve looked at all of your options for incontinence products, or you’re just starting your search, seeing Tranquility Products perform against the competition could be all the proof you’ll need. Watch the “Challenge” video below!